Monday, September 29, 2008

The Blessing in my life..............

Why in life is it so much easier to focus on all the hard stuff? 
 I have so many blessings in my life
1.  My heavenly father that loves me no matter what.
2.  My wonderful husband that listens to me rant and rave about anything and everything and still loves me.
3.  Meghan who is working so hard to get through her last year of high school and beauty school at the same time.  I just love how determined she is and what a hard worker she has become.  She is awesome.
4.  Allie always willing to try something new and never is afraid.  Always willing to help someone in need.  And her love of books.  
5.  Logan he makes me laugh.  I love how he has a sweet personality and how reserved he can be. Always the one to stand in the back and watch until he feels safe. 
 
6.  Grace has the best smile and facial expresssions, shse loves books, music and she loves to dance.  She is very smart and such a happy baby.  
7.  My parents are the best.  They have always supported me in my life even at times maybe they didn't understand why I was doing what I was doing.  They are both such amazing people and they have so much to offer my children.  I love all they add to my children's life.  They are the best. 
8.  Troy (my brother) is such a cool guy and has amazing qualities.  Never afraid of the unknown.  He is a wonderful father.  He is there for me whenever I need him.
These are some of the blessings in my life and I do think of them everyday.  Thank you all for letting me learn and grow eachday with you.  I love you all from the bottom of my heart.  

7 comments:

Ed said...

Well said...thanks for the reminder to remember the amazing blessings we all have.

The Jarvis Family said...

Hey - what are you doing blogging again? Does this mean I have to start too? Are you trying to make me look bad? :)

Heatherly said...

Its hard to always keep the good in mind. You have a great perspective. P.S. I'm loving your blog!

Kathy P said...

I think if we could all (namely me) remember the blessings we have right before us, we would find ourselves suprisingly content. Thanks for the reminder.

Brown Family said...

You are a such a dear and I love you tons. I can't wait for our lunch date on Monday. Sorry we haven't been able to spend much time together since I moved back. 4 kids 6 and under is pushing any and all of my limits...:) I agree that it is a blessing to recount all that Heavenly Father has given us. It is easy to let our minds wander. Thanks for the reminder... See you soon.

Anonymous said...

ok i finally found it. Yea, your blog is so stinking cute! I miss you! How is your hair doing. It looks like the family is doing great.

Shawni said...

I don't know if you'll ever even get this because it doesn't look like you're looking at the blog much but i just wanted to say hi. I was asking Christy about you the other day and she says you're doing great. We need to all go to the park or something some time. Hope all's well.