Friday, September 26, 2008

Post It Notes

Over the summer Meghan and her friends started messing with the some of the guys they hand out with.  They would mark on the cars with window markers and they put skittle candy and confetti all over the front yards.  What a mess that would be to clean up.  
So it looks like the guys finally got Meg back.  For some reason I looked out the window early one morning and this is what I saw.  Her car with post its all over.  I just laughed and then I went into her room and let her know what the guys did to her car and she went back to sleep until I went back a little while later because now the wind has picked up outside and was blowing them all over the neighborhood.  Her and her girlfriend got up half asleep with bags in hand trying to stay ahead of the wind cleaning this up.  
Good Times!!!!!

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

That's a pretty creative prank. I love good fun. Glad they got it all picked up...now to get them back with the post its....