Monday, June 22, 2009

So I am finally ready to write something.  It has been a long while since I have posted anything and I think there have been a lot of reasons for that.  But, let me get everyone caught up on what we have all been up too.
Grace - well she is almost two and she always has a smile and something to say.  She is quite the climber lets see we have had to have staples put in her head from falling about the third time off the stools, she had tubes in since we have had so many ear infections and I am so grateful for them and her and bug bites too mix too well her bites just swell up.  She is a great sleeper,  a great eater and loves her brother and sisters.
Logan -  he had a great 1st grade and did great in school.  He hasn't had anymore seizures since last (08') May.  We are so grateful for that.  Logan has found his love "BASEBALL."  In the spring he played coach pitch and just loved it.  Tim was the assistant coach and only made him cry once.  They had a great season.  He was also able to go to the Diamond Back Baseball Camp this summer for a week.  WOW!!! I am not sure what happened but since then that is all we do is play baseball, watch baseball (diamond backs and cubs), talk about baseball, ask all sorts of questions about baseball and we even dress up in are baseball uniforms.  Yes - Tim even put his old uniform on tonight.  Man -  I needed that laugh......  It is a little small in a few areas.  So Logan is doing great!!!!  Just your typical boy......
Allie -  is 14 already and I think knows the number of days until she turns 16!!!!  She is doing great.  She had a good 8th great pretty uneventful which I love.  She has had a very busy summer so far.  A few days after school got out she was off to Disneyland with her dad and they were gone for about 5 days.  Then she cam home for 2 days then off to EFY (church camp) in Provo, UT and she was gone for 11 days.  She was able to stay after for a few days with some friends of ours.  She just loved it,  she meet lots of new people from all over the place and lots from here so now she has even more friends.  The more the merrier.  She loves reading, hanging out with her friends, texting and being on Facebook.  She is just a cool girl.  Love ya babe!!!!
Meghan -  Well so much has happened  here which I guess is a good thing.  It has been a long year for me with Meghan.  I think because she is growing up and maybe I don't really want her too?  Meghan graduated from Red Mountain, she is just about done with beauty school which she went to during her senior year.  It was a very long year.  Have I said that already?  She also worked during all of this and still was able to hang out with friends.  I believe her plan is to take her state board to get her licence to be a stylist and possible start school in the spring.  She is always very busy and has a lot on her plate.  She would have it no other way.  That is Meghan!!!! We love her and we are so proud of all of her hard work....... We know she will accomplish anything she sets out to do....
Tim -  Again so much has changed for us.  His business is still standing through all of the economic change that is going on.  We have made some changes which is a good thing. Everyday they are getting new business which I know we are blessed.  If anyone can handle all of this "stuff" it is Tim.  He never lets anything get him down and he is always moving forward.  He is my rock and I love him so much for all he does for his family.  
Me -  Well as you can read we have been busy raising some kids and I think everyone is doing well.  I have been doing well through all of these changes with our company and I know we will make it through it just might look a little different than I am used to which is just fine.  

2 comments:

Huston Family said...

Welcome back to the blog world, we've missed you! I'm glad your family is doing well. Mckenzie loved gracie's little pig tails the other day so much, she had to try out the look on Bekkah. So cute!

Tami said...

What a great family you have! We have been so blessed to get to know them! I was laughing so hard when you talked about Tim's old baseball uniform--you should have seen the shirt they gave Todd to coach in this year...I kept asking him why he didn't wear it, and so one day he put it on--ummmm...yeah, a LOT too tight. Too funny! You have to keep blogging so I can keep up...