Thursday, March 13, 2008

4 Kids...Who knew

I never thought first of all that I would have 4 children one day let alone so far apart and my last one at 39.  I love the ages of all my children.  We have so many different things going on all the time.  From Meghan going off to work, Allie talking on the phone all the time, Logan running in the door after school and yelling HI and going right back outside to play with his cronies and Gracie who is just excited about chewing on her plastic spoon.  Life is awesome. Even on my worst days I would not trade this in.  My children are amazing young people and I hope they know how much they are loved and grow up to be responsible adults which I know they will.  
I hope Meghan and Allie will become closer as they get to become adults and understand how important it is to love your sister.  Someone the other day was talking about how they couldn't image there life without their sisters and I hope one day my girls will have those feelings about each other.    
This just goes to tell you once again we are not in control of everything.

No comments: