Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Logan's Scare

So as we are out of town for my Birthday getting on the elevator and I get a call from Brad saying Logan has had a seizure and he is going to the hospital.  Let me tell you how helpless I felt.  This was the worst feeling in my life.  I know Tim was feeling the same way.  And I felt terrible for Brad and Diane that had to call me and tell us this news.  I can't even imagine what that felt like.  I will forever be indebted to them.  Since I was hours away from being home.  I called all of our family and had them get to the hospital and be by Logan's side as they did all the tests and procedures and to make him feel loved and safe until we got there.  Also, we had a blessing given to him.  After I knew the blessing was given I had a sense of relief come over me and I knew everything was going to be just fine.  We love our families so much.  Thank you all.
Well Logan is doing much better after 2 1/2 days in the hospital and a week off school.  He is back to bugging his sisters and running around the neighborhood just how we like him.  I do worry a little bit more about if he is feeling and of course he just looks at me like what is the big deal.  He doesn't remember any part of his seizure just the drivers name "Tim."  This was a incredible scary thing for our family to go through.  I would like to say it brought us closer as Logan and Allie are picking on each other.  But, I know it has.   

No comments: