Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tim

Merry Christmas Sweetie -  Your present this year is a letter from me.  I would just like to let you know how much you mean to me.  So many thoughts are going through my mind as I am writing to you.  I remember the first time I saw you and instantly loved your smile and your kind heart.  I love the fact that you always supported me (even with all my crazy ideas) no matter what.  I love the way you take care of me and your children.  I thank you for loving Meghan and Allison like they have always been apart of you.  They are blessed to have you in their lives and will be amazing women because of you.  Thank you for Logan and Gracie I can't image my life without them.   I love watching you with Logan.  You know Logan thinks you the best football player, soccer player, baseball player, etc.....  You are an amazing with your family.  Thank you for always making me feel safe and secure.  I am amazed at your calmness, your smile, your big shoulders, your love of your family, your friendship,  your willingness to try something new and your adventure for life.  Thank you for your love.

No comments: