Saturday, December 22, 2007

Meghan

Merry Christmas Meggie -  I wanted to let you know how special you are to me this Christmas season.  I know we may not always see eye to eye on everything but I want you to do that I love you so very much and always want the best for you.  You are an a amazing, bright, beautiful, strong, loving driven young women.   One of the things that I just am amazed about you is that you will always try something once. You are not afraid of failing or what other people think.  It bring tears to my eyes writing this because I wish I could be more like you always willing to try something new.  I know whatever you decide to do in life you will be amazing.  Please remember all the great people in your life that will always be there for you no matter what.  I love all the men figures that are around you to watch over and protect you.  You have added so much love and laughter to my life I know I am a different person because of you.  I love you - Mom 

No comments: