Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gracie and Pink Eye

A few weeks ago the kids and I were heading out of town to Sedona for a few days and Gracie's eye started to get a little funny looking.  I thought maybe pink eye so I started giving her some over the counter eyedrops.  As you can see they did not work so well.  By the time we got back a few days later this is what we had.  It does look pretty bad.  Once I got the "real stuff" her eye got better pretty quick.  But, in the mean time her eye was very swollen and as always she is a trooper.  Live and Learn always.  

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Gracie looks so pathetic in these pictures. I am glad no one else in your family got pink eye with her.

Kathy P said...

hey -- I didn't know you blogged. Poor Gracie. She is still cute with a swollen eye!