Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Let me tell you how wonderful day I had today.  First Tim took the day off so he can spend the day with me.  I went for a quick run, gave all the kids a quick valentine and sent them off to school.  Then Tim and I went out to lunch to Pink Taco (great place).  Then off to the mall.  What a blast.  This is just one of things that I love about my husband is his willingness to take me shopping and stay with it as long as it takes.  We just have a blast together.  
After getting home Meghan was off to the movies and she asked her sister to go with her.  I was so excited for them.  I just hope that they will start to understand how important there are to each other.  Just one more great gift today.    
Lastly,  Allison got a special gift from someone (a boy) it was a heart shaped cake he made for her.  He put it by the front door with kisses all around it and rang to doorbell and left.  We just had a great time with her.  It was very sweet.....Great cake also.  
Just wanted to write about my great day.  Now Tim and I will be off to LA to see Wicked this weekend....

No comments: