Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Christmas Day -  I think Christmas was a hit again this year.  Everyone got what they asked santa for plus some.  We had everyone over for brunch and dinner and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.  I have been thinking of my children and how many more holidays we will have together before they are off on there own.  Not to many for Meghan.  Wow - time flies.  Weren't they just born.  But, part of me is enjoying them more as they are getting older.  One special thing we did this season was adopt a few families.  That was a great experience for us.  I don't think Logan understood what was going on but, I know someday he will understand how important it is to give back.  This is something I try to work on with our children.  I do struggle with how to get them to understand how important it is to give back.  But, I just keep doing what I know how to do and hopefully one day it will click for them.  I wanted to tell my family that I love them and thank you for a wonderful holiday.    

No comments: